Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get better Aim! Fast!

For you Counter-Strike: Source Players. Not many of you know but, the pros in counterstrike have a config that stops "Mouse Acceleration".

Some of you may think... What the hell is that?! Well its a big part of the whole aiming in Counter-Strike. what Mouse Acceleration does is cause your mouse to move faster if you move faster. For example if you move your mouse really fast across your mouse pad it will go insanely fast but, if you move you mouse the same distance but, slow then your cross-hair on screen will move very slow.

Without Mouse Acceleration, it wont matter if you move your mouse fast or slow... It will always go the same distance on screen. Which is good if you wanna get good with the Sniper. Pretty much its best to turn off the Acceleration. Just remember that "Mouse Acceleration" = Bad.

This site will help you fix up your mouse so you can do a little better in aiming in Counter-Strike.

Fix Your Mouse!

At first it will be hard to get used too but, once you do then you will do so much better.


1 comment:

justin said...

Hello, I am the owner of http://realgreatgames.com, which if you haven't herd of is a flash game site that offers a bunch of games for free. I have looked at some of your work and I like what I've seen. I was wondering if you would be willing to write a review of my site. Also feel free to write reviews of any games on my site. If you have any questions you can contact me at justin@realgreatgames.com.

Thank You,
Justin